很漂亮 现代i20
1 12 发布于 2014-10-27 07:54:50 只看楼主 热门标准
点击查看热门标准,热门算法维度通过账号健康度、浏览、评论、点赞、收藏、转发、反作弊等进行综合评判
修改帖子

Hyundai i20 wagon considered among other body styles

2015 Hyundai i20 live in Paris

Could be a shooting brake

Hyundai has acknowledged the second generation i20 could spawn a wagon derivative.

The company's European design chief Thomas Buerkle said the 2015 i20 family could be expanded beyond the hatchback and forthcoming three-door coupe offerings and one of the possible body styles is a more practical wagon. The model in question could be a traditional wagon or a mixture between a wagon and a shooting brake that could be offered in three- and five-door configurations.

Buerkle refused to comment about the possibility of an i20 crossover but the Intrado conceptfrom 2014 Geneva Motor Show could be a sign of an upcoming Hyundai rival for the Renault Captur and other subcompact crossovers in this segment.

Besides the five-door hatch, three-door coupe and possible wagon & crossover derivatives, the i20 will receive next year a hotter N version as part of the newly established "N" road-going performance models with input from the firm's WRC program.

Source: europe.autonews.com

网站自动翻译

现代汽车已经承认第二代i20可以生成一个马车导数。

欧洲公司的设计总监托马斯Buerkle表示,2015年i20家庭可以扩大超出了掀背车和即将到来的三门轿车产品和一个可能的身体风格是一个更实际的马车。 模型的问题可能是一个传统的马车或混合车和射击制动,可以提供在三——五门配置。

Buerkle拒绝评论i20交叉但的可能性Intrado概念从2014年日内瓦车展可能即将到来的标志,现代竞争对手雷诺Captur等微型车在这段跨界车。

除了五门舱口,三门轿车和可能的马车和交叉衍生品,明年i20将收到热N版本作为新成立的“N”公路的一部分性能模型与公司的中心程序的输入。

来源:europe.autonews.com

很抱歉,该主帖尚未满足精华帖15张图片要求,不能予以精华,更多精华标准点击此处查看
修改主帖
内容系网友发布,涉及安全和抄袭问题属于网友个人行为,不代表汽车之家观点,可联系客服删除。
举报
IP
回复
返回列表
前往
/1页