热门
2017款宾利添越 2017 Bentley Bentayga
1 38 发布于 2016-05-04 13:57:19 只看楼主 热门标准
点击查看热门标准,热门算法维度通过账号健康度、浏览、评论、点赞、收藏、转发、反作弊等进行综合评判
修改帖子

2017款宾利添越 2017 Bentley Bentayga

Washington, Connecticut

Some days I drive a Camry. The life of a professional automotive journalist is filled with driving experiences, as you guess. And if I’m being true to the market I intend to cover, that means more miles logged behind the wheels of compact sedans, small crossovers, and pickup trucks as it does adrenaline-fueled apexes on windy, cliffside roads kissed by ocean air. For car nerds like me, all cars, basic to brash, are interesting subjects.

That said, some days I drive a Bentley. And not just any Bentley, but one with 600 horsepower. And not just any 600-hp Bentley, but the company’s first SUV. And not just any 600-hp Bentley SUV driving, but driving on a racetrack tucked in the money-green hills of the winding Connecticut countryside. Those are good days, too.

Truth be told, I didn’t arrive in New England particularly well disposed to like the Bentley Bentayga. My reaction to the development and deployment of the utility vehicle was typically grouchy, with the fact of the vehicle’s ostentatious styling not much improving my mood.

The strong haunch over the rear wheel successfully conveys the power available.

Designing an attractive SUV is a tough task, and doing so with the requirements of Bentley’s world-famous, brick-flat, chrome-slathered corporate face makes it harder still. In person, the height of the front end combined with the prominent grille looks unsettling to me – as if, despite the short front overhang, it might nose over, unprovoked, in the parking lot. The view is altogether more pleasing when it comes to the Bentayga’s strong profile and muscular rear views. Here, the strong haunch over the rear wheel successfully conveys the power available, and the more conventional silhouette is pleasing to apprehend.

Perhaps saving the more attractive view for the backside is by design: the tanky vehicle is certainly quick enough that most other drivers will see it pulling away.

I may have gotten behind the wheel of Bentley’s first-ever SUV feeling somewhat sulky about the very idea, but I was quickly liberated from my misconceptions. I’d driven to our Connecticut staging area from New York in a Bentley Flying Spur, and it took all of about 90 seconds in the Bentayga to realize how much more refined it was than that sedan relation.

Even an iPhone speaker could make this space sound like a concert hall.

From the silky hiss-click of the soft-close door to the ignition and then prolonged abuse of the masterful biturbo, 6.0-liter W12 engine, the Bentayga is a study in hushed and rapid travel. Wind and tire noise have been all but banished from the cabin, and any crackle from the twin, ovoid tailpipes is allowed in only as you dictate with your right foot. When I so chose, Bentayga was ready with an ungentlemanly level of acceleration from a stop – the 4.0-second 0-60 figure hardly does the experience justice – and a randy exhaust note. But when I leveled off the throttle the silence was so complete that the notion of opting into the 22-speaker Naim stereo system seemed preposterous. Even an iPhone speaker could make this space sound like a concert hall.

The collaboration of that noise isolation with Bentley’s phenomenal work on ride control and quality is what makes Bentayga feel very special, though. I improvised a drive route through the hilly country that surrounds Lime Rock Park, finding road surfaces almost as varied as those I travel every day in Michigan. And on high crowned, cracked, pitted back roads, Bentayga offered a filtered and sinuous experience, as if there were a layer of crushed velvet between tire and paving. That’s no mean feat on 21-inch wheels and rubber band-sidewalled tires.

Bentley is rightly proud of its world’s-first 48-volt electric anti-roll bars, so much so that it rented outt a track to show how stiff and stable the large SUV feels under my manhandling. But the Bentley Dynamic Ride seems far more impressive to me on a rapid drive over some twisting public roads, where it effectively masks the two-and-a-half-ton curb weight amidst some hot cornering. Overall there’s a fluid, natural, neutral experience when driving aggressively that’s not only impressive for an SUV, it’s impressive for a Bentley. And that’s kind of the point.

This is an SUV that is fast and unflappable in 99-percentile use cases, with a little capacity left over around the extreme edges of driving situations.

I was impressed that the Bentayga didn’t wallow around Lime Rock, even when driven as few owners will frequently choose. And, though I didn’t have any more off-road experience than a well-manicured lawn and a bit of gravel driveway, I’ll give the benefit of the doubt that Bentley’s claims of proficiency are true – I’m certain the sand mode has been adequately vetted for inevitable oil-rich buyers. The point is this is an SUV that is fast and unflappable in 99-percentile use cases, with a little capacity left over around the extreme edges of driving situations.

There are two areas that define the SUV in those most-case scenarios: the mighty engine and the impeccable interior. As to the first, well, it hardly helps to have a vehicle that’s composed if it doesn’t also develop a bit of speed. With 600 horsepower and 664 pound-feet of torque developed from six, twin-turbocharged liters, pace isn’t an issue. Bentayga does the “scared cat” acceleration quite well, but it also allows for truly heroic spates of acceleration from rolling starts. At one point I found myself stacked up behind about a dozen slow-moving Yankees on a two-lane road, and it was only my sense of decorum that kept me from blitzing the line in a rush of power and flash of Azure Purple paint. I could’ve made it...

The W12’s thrust is managed by an eight-speed automatic that does a great job of keeping quiet and out of the way. There are paddle shifters – thankfully not the preciously positioned stalks from the Spur – but the sport mode programming is all that’s needed for quick kick downs. Manual mode feels like something for lesser vehicles.

Forget for a moment that nearly every option comes at the cost of a used Civic, and enjoy the decadence.

Behind the tiller the big motor did a fine job keeping me alert and attentive to the fast-passing roadway, but every other seat in the house is fine to fall asleep in. Bentley is perhaps challenged only by Rolls-Royce in jaw-drop factor for its cabins, and the Bentayga doesn’t disappoint here. Wearing the optional four-seat configuration; rear seat entertainment package; heat, cooling, and massage for your backs and bottoms; and every manner of wood, leather, metal and good-feeling surface, this is truly a palace on wheels. Forget for a moment that nearly every option comes at the cost of a used Civic, and enjoy the decadence. There’s a reason why rich people love handmade things, as the elegance and sturdiness of craftsmanship shows in this lush environment.

An environment ripe for customization, the Bentayga’s       starting price is merely a good start. If you’ve read anything about this SUV to date, chances are good it revolved around the salacious price of the optional Mulliner Tourbillon by Breitling. The optional clock – which wasn’t on hand for me to stealinvestigate – runs north of        . That’s a dash clock for right around the same price as one of Bentley’s quasi-competitors, the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S. Slightly less are the optional Event Seat and picnic boxes. The seat is a stowable, leather-bound ode to high-end tailgating, and asks more than         for the pleasure. The picnicking gear includes cut crystal, a full set of silver and china for serving, and a very downy looking Bentley blanket – yours for a mere twenty large... and some change.

The Bentayga hails a new era for the company and fabulous new way for the motoring elite to hit the road.

At those prices – my tester had        worth of contrast stitching – it’s easy to poke fun at the ways in which wealthy folk part with their money. But the truth is every square-inch of the car feels crafted, not assembled, and there’s a cost associated with that richness and quality that sometimes boggles the minds of we commoners. Some days I may drive a Camry, but I don’t mind kicking it with a one-percenter options list occasionally, either.

The part of me that reveres tradition and desires that only sports cars be fast can’t stand that Bentayga exists. But that part of me is hardly worth listening to after actually driving the thing, perhaps the best and most complete Bentley experience one can now buy. Fast, rare, and impeccably finished, the Bentayga hails a new era for the company and fabulous new way for the motoring elite to hit the road.

有些天我开车凯美瑞。 一个专业的汽车记者的生活充满了驾驶经验,你猜。 如果我是真正的市场我打算覆盖,这意味着更多的里程记录后面的车轮紧凑型轿车,小型跨界车和皮卡是adrenaline-fueled顶尖在有风,悬崖侧道路因海洋空气的亲吻。 所有汽车,汽车像我这样的书呆子,傲慢,基本是有趣的科目。

也就是说,有些天我开车宾利。 而不仅仅是宾利,但600马力。 而不仅仅是任何600马力宾利,但公司的第一个SUV。 而不仅仅是任何600马力宾利越野车驾驶,但驾驶在赛道上塞在康涅狄格州款绿色山蜿蜒的乡村。 那些美好的日子。

说实话,我没有到达新英格兰特别喜欢颇有好感宾利Bentayga。 我对多功能车的开发和部署的反应通常是不平的,与汽车的花枝招展的样式没有多少改善我的心情。

强鹿腿画廊在后轮成功地传达了可用的权力。

设计一个有吸引力的SUV是一项艰巨的任务,这样做本特利的举世闻名的要求,brick-flat chrome-slathered企业面临就更加困难。 ,前端的高度结合突出格栅看起来令人不安的我,好像,尽管短前悬,它可能翻身,无缘无故的,在停车场。完全视图时更取悦Bentayga强劲的概要文件和肌肉后方的观点。 这里,后轮的强鹿腿画廊成功地传达了可用的力量,和更传统的轮廓是理解的。

也许拯救更有吸引力的观点背后的设计:tanky车辆肯定是足够快,大多数其他司机会看到拉。

我可能已经在方向盘后面的宾利首次SUV感觉有点生气的想法,但我从误解很快就解放了。 我推动我们从纽约康涅狄格暂存区域宾利飞行的刺激,它把所有的大约90秒Bentayga实现多少比这更精炼是轿车的关系。

甚至iPhone扬声器可以让这个空间听起来像一个音乐厅。

的丝质hiss-click soft-close门高超的biturbo点火,然后长期滥用,6.0升W12引擎,Bentayga是一个安静的学习和快速旅行。 风和轮胎噪音一直但逐出小屋,和任何从双裂纹,卵形的排气管只允许你决定你的右脚。 当我这样选择,Bentayga准备的无教养的水平加速度从停止——4.0秒的0-60图几乎没有经验的正义,兰迪排气注意。 但是当我平稳油门被如此彻底地沉默的概念选择22-speaker Naim音响系统似乎是荒谬的。 甚至iPhone扬声器可以让这个空间听起来像一个音乐厅。

噪音隔离的协作与宾利的非凡的工作程控制和质量就是Bentayga感觉很特别,虽然。 我临时开车的路线通过石灰岩石公园周围的丘陵地带,发现路面一样多种多样的那些我每天旅行在密歇根州。 高加冕,破裂,使道路、Bentayga提供过滤和曲折的经历,仿佛有一层碎轮胎之间的天鹅绒和铺平道路。 的壮举寸轮子和橡胶band-sidewalled轮胎。

宾利是引以为豪的世界的第一个具有48 v电气防滚酒吧,以至于它租outt跟踪显示僵硬和稳定的大型SUV的感觉在我的粗暴对待。 但是宾利动态骑马对我来说似乎更令人印象深刻的快速驱动一些扭曲公共道路,它有效地掩盖了two-and-a-half-ton整备质量在一些热转弯。 整体有一个流体、自然、中性经验开车时积极不仅令人印象深刻的越野车,它令人印象深刻的宾利。 这是一种观点。

这是一辆越野车,是快速和镇定的在99年的百分比用例,剩下小容量的极端边缘驾驶情况。

我印象深刻,Bentayga没有沉溺在石灰岩石,即使少主人经常会选择驱动的。 ,虽然我没有任何比是精心修剪的草坪、越野体验和砾石车道,我给的好处熟练的疑问,宾利的说法是真的——我肯定砂模式充分审查已经不可避免的石油买家。 重点是这是一辆越野车,是快速和镇定的在99年的百分比用例,剩下小容量的极端边缘周围驾驶情况。

有两个区域,定义这些耳闻的SUV场景:强大的引擎和无可挑剔的内部。 第一,它几乎没有帮助的车辆组成,如果还没有开发的速度。 与600马力和664磅英尺的扭矩从六个开发,双涡轮增压的升,速度并不是一个问题。 Bentayga加速度“害怕猫”很好,但它也允许真正的英雄不从轧制开始加速。 一度我发现自己堆后面十几缓慢的洋基队两车道的道路上,这只是我的感觉使我从闪电战的礼仪行匆忙的权力和flash Azure紫色颜料。 我可以使它……

W12的推力是由八档自动换档,一个伟大的工作保持沉默的方式。 有,幸好不是昂贵地定位杆的拨片换挡的刺激,但这项运动模式编程是需要快速踢的痛苦。 手动模式感觉较小的车辆。

忘记了一会儿,几乎每个选项使用公民的成本,和享受生活的堕落。

在舵柄大电机做的不错让我警觉和关注快速传球道路,但房子里每隔一个座位很好入睡。 宾利也许只有挑战劳斯莱斯掉眼镜的因素的小屋,Bentayga并不失望。 戴可选的四座配置;后座娱乐包;热量,冷却,和按摩你的背部和臀部,和每一个木头、皮革、金属、感觉好的表面,这确实是一个车轮上的宫殿。 忘记了一会儿,几乎每个选项使用公民的成本,和享受生活的堕落。 是有原因的富人爱手工制作的东西,优雅和坚固的工艺展示在这郁郁葱葱的环境。

定制一个环境成熟,Bentayga起价       美元只是一个好的开始。 如果你读过任何关于这个SUV迄今为止,很可能围绕着淫荡的价格可选的穆力纳陶比伦旋转机构的灵。 可选的时钟——这不是我偷调查——北       美元。 的少量钟左右本特利的quasi-competitors之一,一样的价格保时捷制动性。 略少的可选事件座位和野餐。 座位是一个装载,皮革歌唱高端紧密衔接,并要求超过         美元的费用。 削减的野餐装备包括水晶,银和中国的全套服务,和一个非常柔和的宾利毯子——你只有二十大… 和一些变化。

Bentayga称赞一个新时代公司和令人难以置信的新方法为汽车精英上路。

这些价格,我的测试人员有价值      美元的对比拼接,很容易取笑富有民间的方式与他们的一部分钱。 但事实是每一平方英寸的感觉了,没有组装,有成本与丰富性和质量,有时使我们平民的思想。 有些天我可能开凯美瑞,但我不介意偶尔踢它与one-percenter选项列表,。

我崇拜的传统和欲望,只有跑车Bentayga存在快受不了。 但我并不值得一听后实际驾驶的事情,也许最好的和最完整的宾利体验一个现在可以购买。 快速、罕见、无可挑剔,完Bentayga来自新时代公司和令人难以置信的新方法的汽车精英上路。

很抱歉,该主帖尚未满足精华帖15张图片要求,不能予以精华,更多精华标准点击此处查看
修改主帖
内容系网友发布,涉及安全和抄袭问题属于网友个人行为,不代表汽车之家观点,可联系客服删除。
举报
IP
回复
返回列表
1 2
前往
/2页
确认

更多> 精选帖子