热门
红红火火的BJ40军团娶亲记
1 7 发布于 2019-10-07 09:38:55 只看楼主 热门标准
点击查看热门标准,热门算法维度通过账号健康度、浏览、评论、点赞、收藏、转发、反作弊等进行综合评判
修改帖子
在当?浮躁?社会环境,每个人对于爱情?理解不尽相同,但是我觉?这就是爱情吧
Aperson when I was afraid of loneliness, I was afraid of silence two people. 
一个男孩,为了他心中?爱,不惜一切代价,去追逐他心爱?女孩。当他在追寻?路上,面对重重阻碍时,却大声呼喊:爱上你,我就不会放弃,无论走到天涯海角,我都要找到你!虽然,一次次与你在生命?拐角中擦肩,虽然,我们?爱情路上坎坷重重,但我要告诉全世界,即使让我失去生命,我都不会放弃对你?爱!你将是我一生?追随!
女孩:“为什么我们就不能相爱?为什么爱情会?钱扯到一起?”男孩:“以后我会用行动告诉你?父母,谁也无法阻挡我爱你,我会有钱?,你一定要等我!”
女孩:“我是一个即将要死?人,你别在这样对我,你去找她!”男孩:“为了你我愿意付出一切,即使是生命,我要永?陪在你身边,陪在我爱?人身边,如果你走了,我也不会活着。”

Understand the people know how to give up, the truth of the people know how to sacrifice.

大清早都飞奔过来,把车都,集体去洗车了

The scenery here is really beautiful, unforgettable. 

Iwaved goodbye, for those who will never come back.我只爱爱我?人,因为我不懂怎样去爱一个不爱我?人。他爱你,什么都容易,他会来感动你。他不爱你,你多么努力去感动他,也是徒劳?。我爱不起不爱我?人,我?青春也爱不起。我?微笑,我?眼泪,我?深情,我年轻?日子只为我爱也爱我?那个人挥掷。

There are thousands of beauties, but you are my love of the clock.

It was me who was brave, and I decided to live for you.

Can not tell the wronged you wronged, cry to laugh is pain.

Always take some time to dream, grow up, mature before.

Who pale I wait, the irony of my dedication.

You are the pen youth, in the vast shortage of pedestrians in the city turned into a song who yearn day and night.

When love becomes love, I want to how to recall those who have had the happiness.

The breeze, the sky is full of stars fragrance four Yi, more show warm and romantic.

Because of anger, despair vicissitudes of ambiguous desolation. There are fixed.

Confidante jietan tears, hero died, the world is suffering. Never lonely, how can smile.

Idon't believe in forever love, because I will love you more and more every day.

Imiss you, have a little bit of deep, have a little bit of frequent, also from day to day more thick.我想你,有一点点深,有一点点频繁,还一天比一天?浓。

• 摄影
很抱歉,该主帖尚未满足精华帖15张图片要求,不能予以精华,更多精华标准点击此处查看
修改主帖
内容系网友发布,涉及安全和抄袭问题属于网友个人行为,不代表汽车之家观点,可联系客服删除。
举报
IP
回复
返回列表
前往
/1页
确认

更多> 精选帖子