Jeremy Clarkson 5月3日专栏 评测奔驰AMG C 63 亲自翻译
1 44 发布于 2016-05-22 02:33:33 只看楼主 热门标准
点击查看热门标准,热门算法维度通过账号健康度、浏览、评论、点赞、收藏、转发、反作弊等进行综合评判
修改帖子

楼主是个不折不扣的Top Gear粉。除了前四季,其他都看了至少三遍。也很是喜欢大猩猩,鼹鼠和龟速船长。我自然也是个宝马粉,但自认为不黑不吹,好车咱都喜欢。在这里为大家带来一篇自己翻译的大猩猩专栏车评,主角是2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63。中间也提到了现款M3,对于这两个老对手,看看JC是怎么认为的。

好的,首先我做个申明,如果你购买了一辆宝马3系,奔驰C级或奥迪A4,那么对不起,你买错车了,应为捷豹XE才是正确的选择。XE给人的第一印象也许只是辆普通的四门轿车,但如果你后退几步,细细观瞻,你会发现他其实相当的帅气。车身似乎被拉伸,在车轮上延展开去,呈现出一种似乎被撕裂的视觉效果,仿佛五脏六腑都要爆出来。

这仅仅是开始。上周我试驾了V6版本的XE,天哪,这引擎实在太出色了。马力和扭矩的输出并不暴躁,而是流畅而平顺,提供给你恰到好处的动力,不多不少。加速时的声浪是那么的美妙,上次我听见这样柔和,悦耳的声响还是在Alfa Romeo GTV6里。而且这声响貌似直接来源于引擎,而不是虚假的电控排气系统。

优点还有更多。我试驾的XE配备了扁平比35的车胎,像是一层涂在轮毂外围薄薄的黑漆,这使得轮胎如老榆木一般毫无弹性。但即便如此,XE的驾乘出乎意料的平稳。在运动模式下整车会变得有些颠簸,于是我选择直接跳过。我切换到正常模式,靠在制作精良的座椅上,让它带着我在车流中飘荡,这才是捷豹应有的样子。而我数月前试驾的柴油版配备了更厚的车胎,舒适度又有所提升。如果我不得不指出些捷豹XE的缺点,我会说:仪表盘实在有些无趣。中控所有的按键都挤在一个角落里,留出了大片空白的塑料,整体设计算不上有趣。仪表上的画面竟让我想起了1974年的Lada circa。但这些都不能够成为你拒绝他的理由,远远不够。

你选择其他车的唯一理由是:你不想要一台引擎呆在引擎盖下,而想要一只咆哮的喷火怪兽。捷豹目前没有这个选配。这意味着,如果你想要一台热力四射,大小适中的四门轿车,你会在宝马M3,和今天的主角奔驰AMG C63之间做出选择。

AMG C63并不是一辆好看的车。尾部看上去像被融化一般,车身有太多毫不实用的造型细节。仿佛一头撞进了阿布扎比某室内设计工作室,所有俗气的设计粘满全身。走进车内就大有不同了,各个部件漂亮的融为一体,趣味盎然,十分特别。我在试驾捷豹时无意中取出了导航系统的存储卡。我把它装回去后,屏幕跳出一行提示,要我将车熄火断电再启动,这样系统才能重新加载。不用大脑也知道这种繁琐的情况不会发生在奔驰车上。如果真的发生了,相关负责人会被丢进沙漠,自尽谢罪。

谈起C63就不得不谈起引擎。曾经的那硕大而魅力十足的6.2升V8已经一去不复返。各种排放标准使得AMG不得不用4升引擎将就。在涡轮的帮助下,动力的确比前代还强,但那种裂肺的怒吼和爆炸般的声浪也“伊人”不再,现在只是吵而已。但排气的响度响度远不如胎噪大。天哪他们实在太吵闹了。,有天我驱车去伯克郡的布雷镇吃中饭,到了以后我唯一想吃的是一把头疼药。

到达目的地后,我全身都很不舒服。我曾经喜欢AMG车型的一点就是,他不会为了在纽北刷圈速或类似原因而做出让步。他在直线跑得飞快,在弯道肆意漂移,这使得整车驾驶起来反倒舒适。很明显,某个风和日丽的早上,奔驰的某位决策者决定,AMG车型在弯道也要又稳又快,这意味着悬挂更硬朗,过弯更迅速,同时意味着日常驾驶更颠簸。这颠簸还不是一点点。

我知道我测试的车选装了19寸大轮毂,会让一切更糟糕,但悬挂实在是太过硬朗了。当然,这一切也有他的优点,C63毫不拖拉,中段提速快到醉人,而且弯道抓地力的确很不错。AMG是欧洲的肌肉车,是穿着德国马裤的福特野马。既然奔驰公司想打破这一印象,把AMG塑造成一辆车身平衡,提速迅猛的公路赛车,至少也该为他装配个由换挡拨片操作的双离合变速箱吧?并没有。取而代之的是一台烂泥般的波箱,更加奇怪的是由一根卡迪拉克怀旧风的怀挡杆来操作的。忠实读者们都知道,多年来我一直是个AMG粉,我也曾拥有过三辆。但这份恋情正慢慢衰退。AMG设计变的太过俗气,而且迷失了自己的方向。他本应是一艘让你开怀大笑的庞大战舰,而不是一艘迅速灵敏的鱼雷艇。因为,如果你想要的是一艘又快又灵敏的鱼雷艇,M3要好太多了。

作为一个驾驶者机器,他能把奔驰打得落花流水,同时还更好看更实用。当然,M3也远不及完美。转向手感奇怪,车身也感觉不够轻盈。如果M3是我的学生,我会在成绩报告单上写:宝马,你可以做得更好。坦率的说,如果我想买一辆提速快的四门轿车,我会等个半年然后买新的Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, 毕竟是辆503匹的后驱Alfa啊。但或许你又不应该等一台车那么久,因为结果多半是不如预期,毕竟是一辆Alfa啊。说到这里,我们又回到了开头。因为V6的捷豹XE绝对算不上愚钝。极速155迈,在你没来及看仪表盘之前就能完成0-62迈加速,劈弯也很是漂亮。他的售价和保养费用都比德国对手低,还更加好看哦。我的脑袋不怎么好使,所以我决定在这儿坐等Alfa,但对于头脑好使的你,捷豹是显而易见的选择。

最后附上英文原版,不少部分有自己的理解和改动,欢迎纠错。谢谢观看

RIGHT. Let’s be clear on one thing straight away. If you have a BMW 3-series, or a Mercedes C-class, or an Audi A4, then you are driving the wrong car. Because what you should have is a Jaguar XE.

It may appear to be an ordinary four-door saloon, but actually, if you stand back for a moment and look at it properly, you will notice that it is extremely handsome. The body appears to have been stretched over the wheels, which gives the impression that it’s ripped, that it’s barely containing its internal organs.

And that’s just the start of it. I was bombing about last week in the V6 version, and, oh my word, what an engine. It doesn’t move the needle very much when it comes to power or torque. It delivers what you were expecting. No more. No less. But the noise it makes when you accelerate is sublime. Not since the Alfa Romeo GTV6 have I heard such a muted, mellifluous sound. And it seems to be coming from the engine itself, not electronic trickery in the exhaust system.

There’s more. Even though it is fitted with 35% profile tyres that sit on the wheels like a coat of paint and have about as much give as elm, the car is not busy or crashy in any way. Life gets a bit hectic if you put it in Dynamic mode, so I didn’t bother. I left it in Normal and settled back into a perfectly crafted seat to let it waft along in the way a Jaguar should. And the diesel version I tried a few months ago — which has taller tyres — was even better.
If I had to find a criticism, I’d say the dashboard is a bit dreary. All the buttons are small and hutched up in a corner, leaving vast swathes of plastic. I’ve seen more interesting-looking tabletops. And the graphics on the dials are a bit Lada circa 1974. But that’s not a good-enough reason to not buy this car. Not by a long way.

The only reason you might buy something else is that you don’t want an engine under the bonnet. You want a howling, fire-breathing monster. Jaguar will offer such a thing in the future, but for now it doesn’t. That means if you want a superheated, medium-sized saloon car today, it comes down to a choice between the BMW M3 and the vehicle you see here, the Mercedes-AMG C 63.

This is not a good-looking car. The back looks as if it’s melted, and there are way too many flashy styling details. It seems as though it’s crashed into an Abu Dhabi interior design shop and everything has just sort of stuck.

Inside, the news is better. It feels special. And beautifully put-together and interesting. When I had the Jag, I accidentally removed the sat nav data card, and when I put it back I was told via a message on the screen that I had to turn the car off and then on again so the system could reboot. You just know that this wouldn’t happen in a Mercedes. And that if it did, the man responsible would be sent into the desert with a shovel and a service revolver.

Then of course there’s the engine. Gone are the days when AMG Mercs had massive, charismatic 6.2-litre V8s. Because of emission regulations, you must now make do with four litres. Sure, a brace of turbochargers means you get even more power than before, but the bellow has gone. And the crackle. Now it’s just loud.

Not as loud as the tyres, though. God, they make a racket. I went to Bray in Berkshire for lunch, and when I arrived, all I wanted to eat was a handful of Nurofen.

I was also extremely uncomfortable. One of the things I used to like about AMG cars was that no real concession had been made to handling or Nürburgring lap times or any of that stuff. They were fast in a straight line and sideways in the corners. This made them fun and comfy.

But obviously someone at Mercedes has decided that AMG cars must corner flat and fast, which means the suspension has been beefed up, which means they can go round the corners more quickly, which means they have become frightening and bumpy.

Very bumpy. I know my car was running on the optional 19in wheels, which will have made things worse, but the ride really was far too stiff.

On the upside of all this, the car doesn’t half shift. The mid-range acceleration is mesmerising, and it really does cling on in the bends.

You’d imagine, then, that because the company has gone all serious and decided to change the character of the AMG from a sort of European muscle car — a Ford Mustang in lederhosen — to a finely balanced and fast road racer, it would have fitted a twin-clutch flappy-paddle gearbox. Weirdly, though, it hasn’t. You still get a slushmatic that, even more weirdly, is operated via a Cadillac- style column-mounted stalk.

Regular readers of this column will know that I’ve been a fan of AMG Mercs for many years. I’ve even owned three. But the love affair is waning slightly. They’re becoming too chintzy. And unsure of what they’re supposed to be, which is smile-a-minute battleships. Not fast and agile motor torpedo boats.

Because if it’s a fast and agile motor torpedo boat you want, you’re way better off with the BMW M3. As a driver’s tool, it knocks the Mercedes into a cocked hat. And it looks better. And it’s easier to live with. But, that said, it too is far from perfect. The steering is weird and it feels heavy. If I were to write a school report on this car, I’d say: “BMW can do better.”

Frankly, if I were in the market for a fast, medium-sized saloon, I’d wait six months and buy the new Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, which has 503bhp and rear-wheel drive and is an Alfa. But you probably don’t want to wait that long for a car that you sort of know won’t quite live up to its on-paper promise. ’Twas ever thus with Alfa.
Which brings us right back to the beginning. Because that Jaguar V6 is not exactly a slouch. It does 155mph, accelerates to 62mph before you’ve had a chance to look at the speedometer and corners beautifully. And it’s cheaper to buy than its German rivals, costs less to run and is better-looking.

Right now, then, as I wait for the Alfa because I’m daft in the head, you should buy the Jag. Because if it’s your head you’re using, it’s the obvious choice.

最后编辑于2016-05-22 10:33:37
很抱歉,该主帖尚未满足精华帖15张图片要求,不能予以精华,更多精华标准点击此处查看
修改主帖
内容系网友发布,涉及安全和抄袭问题属于网友个人行为,不代表汽车之家观点,可联系客服删除。
举报
IP
回复
返回列表
1 2 3
前往
/3页
确认